Just received your awesome dose of Konjac?
- Do not worry if you find that your Konjac sponge is small and rough when you first receive it. This is normal.
- Once you take it out of its packaging, soak the sponge into warm water for 10-15 minutes. This only needs to be done on your first use of your new sponge.
Subsequent uses will only require the sponge to be soaked for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out of your konjac sponge in the following manner:
- Place the sponge in the palm of your hand, then place your other palm on top of the sponge.
- Lightly apply pressure through your palms and into your sponge, to gently squeeze the water of out it.
- Apply a cleanser on your konjac sponge (we recommend naturally pressed, organic almond or coconut oil), or you can use it on its own.
- Gently rub your konjac sponge on your face in an upward and circular motion. Spend extra time on acne and blackhead prone areas. You may feel the urge to rub hard to exfoliate your skin thoroughly, but this is unnecessary.
- Rubbing off eye makeup can be tough with the sponge alone. We recommend that you apply a few drops of coconut or almond oil to help make this job easier.
- Rinse your konjac sponge off with cool water
- Lightly squeeze excess water out
- Then hang it out to dry, in a dry place away from harsh sunlight light and moisture.