How do I use them?
Once you take the beeswax wraps are out of their packaging, they are ready to work.
For fruits and vegetables:
- Choose the fruits and vegetables you wish to keep fresh.
- Place them on your beeswax wrap
- You can simply use the warmth of your hands to mould the wrap around your food.
To seal containers with food:
- You may have food placed inside your tableware.
- Place your beeswax wrap on top of your container.
- Use the warmth of your hands to cover the wrap around your container.
Please do not use these beeswax to cover raw meat and fish.
How do I maintain them?
- To reuse these wraps, apply a tiny amount of mild soap and wash them in cold water.
- You can hang them over a clothesline or place them on a cool place to dry.