Your skin is important
Being the largest organ on your body is no joke. It needs care and you can take care of it by cleansing it with your hands, but there's a problem. The problem with hands, is that they wont effectively exfoliate your skin, so why not use a sponge?
Any sponge will do, but WAIT! Don't leave this page, there's more!
Our Konjac sponges will set a new standard
How? One might ask, and we shall give.
Our Konjac sponges are 100% natural and biodegradable, not made out of any faux leather or plastic polymer materials. Regular sponges will definitely help exfoliate your skin, but there is an environmental consequence behind it; they will end up in a landfill after they fulfil their purpose.
Why let something unnatural, touch something as natural and beautiful like your skin? Let nature exfoliate you. Go for our Konjac sponge and you won't regret it.
Peace of mind
If within the 30 day period from date of purchase, you are not happy with your Konjac sponge, you can return it to us for a full refund of the purchase price.
Our sponges are
- 100% sustainable and biodegradable
- Free from animal cruelty
- Naturally soft
- Perfect for sensitive skin
Perks of Nature
Our Konjac sponges will effectively:
- Remove dirt and impurities from your skin
- Remove makeup
- Deeply exfoliates and nourishes your skin
|Alaska and Hawaii
Free Shipping to:
- U.S. states Alaska and Hawaii if you spend over 7 USD
- U.S. Islands if you spend over 7 USD
Just received your awesome dose of Konjac?
- Do not worry if you find that your Konjac sponge is small and rough when you first receive it. This is normal.
- Once you take it out of its packaging, soak the sponge into warm water for 10-15 minutes. This only needs to be done on your first use of your new sponge.
Subsequent uses will only require the sponge to be soaked for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out of your konjac sponge in the following manner:
- Place the sponge in the palm of your hand, then place your other palm on top of the sponge.
- Lightly apply pressure through your palms and into your sponge, to gently squeeze the water of out it.
- Apply a cleanser on your konjac sponge (we recommend naturally pressed, organic almond or coconut oil), or you can use it on its own.
- Gently rub your konjac sponge on your face in an upward and circular motion. Spend extra time on acne and blackhead prone areas. You may feel the urge to rub hard to exfoliate your skin thoroughly, but this is unnecessary.
- Rubbing off eye makeup can be tough with the sponge alone. We recommend that you apply a few drops of coconut or almond oil to help make this job easier.
- Rinse your konjac sponge off with cool water
- Lightly squeeze excess water out
- Then hang it out to dry, in a dry place away from harsh sunlight light and moisture.
An amazing quality of konjac sponges is that they are anti microbial. However, they still need to be cleaned.
For every fortnight, It is ideal to have your konjac sponge soaked in hot, but not boiling water for 4-5 minutes to kill of any lingering bacteria or fungi.
It is recommended to replace your Konjac sponge every month, as they would start to lose spring in their step of effectiveness.
How to dispose of my old konjac sponge?
Our konjac sponges are 100% biodegradable. You may notice that they start to biodegrade after a month of use. Just place them in your compost bin, your garden soil or in your food recycling.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us, use our chat service or email us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.