Coconut Shell Bowl
Billions of coconuts are harvested for their oil, water and flesh, but the shells are often discarded.
Fear not, we have struck a great deal with our lovely suppliers in Viet Nam and Thailand to source their hand crafted coconut bowls directly to you.
This will allow us to help you:
- Experience a wonderful zero waste lifestyle with our unique and ever lasting coconut bowls
- Help the environment, by preventing these valuable coconut shells going to waste
A WIN – WIN Situation.
What is so special about these coconut bowls?
- They help promote a zero waste lifestyle
- By purchasing a bowl, you will actively help supporting global sustainability by preventing these lustrous brown gems from being thrown away.
- They are sturdy and naturally a shock absorbent, unlike ceramic or china.
- New and great plant based alternative to plastic
- 100% compostable and biodegradable
- Every one of these bowls is unique like a snowflake, with its own natural shape, size, colour and pattern.
Each bowl you purchase will be unique to you and you only, no one in the world will have a coconut bowl identical to yours.
To make your Coconut Bowl as durable as possible:
- Smooth over the whole bowl with a dab of coconut oil every 2-3 weeks. You may notice after applying oil, your coconut bowl will become darker and well nourished.
- Please wash the Coconut Bowl by hand.
- They cannot withstand extremely hot or cold temperatures.
- Your coconut bowl is not dishwasher safe
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us, use our chat service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
At Reyiko our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two core parts:
This process comprises of
- Order verification - all orders are sent to our manufacturers for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Quality control and shipping - our manufacturers based in UK, Sri Lanka, Vietnam and Japan, will perform extensive quality checks before shipping your order(s). This process will take a total of 24 hours
- The total order processing time is 2 days
- This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
- International (Canada, Europe and UK) delivery usually takes about 6-8 business days.
- US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 4-6 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer if there are notable delays or during holiday periods, when postal service work at max capacity.
|Alaska and Hawaii
Free Shipping to
- UK, Europe, USA and Canada
- U.S. states Alaska and Hawaii if you spend over 60 USD
- U.S. Islands if you spend over 60 USD