Most of the tips are easy to follow and a few are self-explanatory
- Only wash laundry once your machine has reached its max load
- Reducing the temperature of your laundry wash by a few degrees can be of huge help to the environment
- Reducing the temperature of your thermostat by a few degrees will also benefit the environment. Having a smart heating system, can make your life much easier, as it can learn ways to save on energy.
- Cover the back of your radiator with radiator tin foil, to help the heat to properly circulate the room.
- Unplug your home appliances once you're done with them. Turning your TV off won’t be enough, as it’ll still waste electricity. Make sure to unplug’em.
Keep an eye on your monthly energy bill while applying these tips and tricks. Try to find out which works well for you and which doesn’t. If all these tips save you nothing or just flat out sucks - our bad, but please let us know why and how we can improve our posts in the comments section below.